Thursday, March 18, 2010

Craving Carbs?

So I was a little sore this morning, but it is wearing off as the day goes on. It was mainly my calves and lower back. Maybe I'll take some Ibuprophen on Friday night after we run so I'm not sore the next day.

I'm noticing today that I'm craving carbs. It's a very weird feeling since I don't eat carbs as much as I used to. I had a small bowl of whole wheat pasta and allowed myself to have a garlic knot. I hope this satisfies it...I'm gonna go refill my water bottle and see if that helps. (I'm trying to teach my stomach the difference between being thirsty or really being hungry)

Tonight, we treat ourselves to sushi and then I'm going to hit the gym for a quick workout. I think light cardio and weights are the way to go!

Week One, Day two training tomorrow...YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment