Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another Bump in the Road...

After working my way back up to week four training, losing some weight, and starting to feel confident...I am once again plagued by the ever annoying, and always unexpected "girly" issue. I shall not go into detail for the sake of the men reading, but all I will say is that THIS SUCKS!!!

Week four was kind of awesome, so I can't wait to get back to it! I felt amazing after getting through that first five minute run! Our 5K is only about a week and a half away, and by then I should hopefully (PLEASE cross your fingers and toes for me) be somewhere between weeks five and six in my training.

My plan is to just walk it tonight...bummer...I think I may go and load some tunes on my MP3 Player in preparation for the race so I can cheer myself up!

Until next time...ugh.

1 comment:

  1. you can do it! Dont be down on yourself!

    ReplyDelete